Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shaun T Meet McDonald’s




I have started doing the insanity workout with Shaun T.  Since I have wanted to get in better shape, I figured I would start exercising.  I had not planned on doing the insanity workout though. Several people I know started doing it, only one is continuing the crazy, INSANE journey.

         I am a pretty very competitive person. Now, when someone tells me I can’t do something or won’t finish it……Guess what I will do it just to prove someone wrong. Whether I want to do it or not, that no longer matters!  So to sum it up, someone said that I wouldn’t ever start the insanity! Guess what….GAME ON! Plus just to step it up another notch. I’m going to eat whatever the hell I want to and still lose weight and get in shape.  Let the games begin.

         I am on day 2 of my workout. Today was a great workout. It is painful during the exercises and I want to slap the smiles off these crazy people on the DVD’s, but after I take a shower and eat something I feel great.

         On my way to work tonight I decided I would get my “carbs” in for the day and grabbed McDonalds. OH…MY….GOD! That was the best cheeseburger, fries, and snack size M&M Mcflurry I have ever had in my entire life. I worked my butt off for it.

So Shaun T you can kiss my bootiliscous booty because I’m gonna “dig deeper” and get an awesome body even with McDonald’s when I want!  

No comments:

Post a Comment