Saturday, April 13, 2013

Musical Influence


I don’t know about you, but I like music. Music is a big part of who I am. I like to listen to all kinds of music and it varies on what kind of mood I’m in as to what I want to listen to.  I feel like sometimes I should have someone following me around carrying a boombox on their shoulder just so everyone knows what kind of mood I’m in.

         When I’m pissed and need an anger/better than that song. I will put on Eminem, Avril Lavigne, or something in that genre. I need something that I can pour my emotions in and get over how I’m feeling.

         If I’m excited and want the whole world to know it I will blare some Pitbull, Buckcherry, Katy Perry, Muse, etc.  Just having a good time. Love it!

         Well when I’m upset its Sara Ramirez,  Breathe, How to Save a Life, Runnin’ on Sunshine.  I’m not quite sure why some of them, but it just works.  Hehe.

         I love to listen to Nickelback, Journey, 60s, 70s, and 80s when I’m cleaning my house. Love it! Dancing around and singing and I could care less if anyone is watching. (p.s. I can’t sing, but that doesn’t mean I don’t try.)


The point is I know I’m not the only one out there who relates to music and emotional influence of it. There is always a song out there you feel like could describe who you are, what you’re going through, or whatever kind of mood you’re in.  Music is amazing. I love Pandora and literally listen to it everyday. I am always looking for new songs and suggestions. Send me some new suggestions!

Tell me your favorite song/s! Would love to hear some new ones or even some oldies ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment